Thank you for applying for a credit account with Quality Food Services (Aust) Pty Ltd.
This online application service has been provided so we can process your application as quickly as possible.
To complete your application, we will ask for the following information to be provided:
***In order to be considered for credit, you MUST input all Director details. Failure to do so, will result in your application being delayed.***
If you require any assistance with your application, please contact our accounts department on 07 3354 8300
CreditorWatch is a provider of credit reporting services.
The Service involves the storage of Data about a company or individual. That Data can include personal information. “Personal information” is information about an identifiable individual, and may include information such as the individual’s name, email address, telephone number, bank account details, taxation details, and accounting and financial information.
CreditorWatch may collect personal information directly from You when You:
You can always choose not to provide Your personal information to CreditorWatch, but it may mean that we are unable to provide You with the Service.
Through Your use of the Service, CreditorWatch may also collect information from You about someone else. If You provide CreditorWatch with personal information about someone else, You must ensure that You are authorised to disclose that information to CreditorWatch and that, without CreditorWatch taking any further steps required by applicable data protection or privacy laws, CreditorWatch may collect, use and disclose such information for the purposes described in this Policy.
This means that You must take reasonable steps to ensure the individual concerned is aware of and/or consents to the various matters detailed in this Policy, including the fact that their personal information is being collected, the purposes for which that information is being collected, the intended recipients of that information, the individual’s right to obtain access to that information, CreditorWatch’s identity, and how to contact CreditorWatch.
Where requested to do so by CreditorWatch, You must also assist CreditorWatch with any requests by the individual to access or update the personal information You have collected from them and entered into the Service.
CreditorWatch collects Your personal information so that we can provide You with the Service and any related services You may request. In doing so, CreditorWatch may use the personal information we have collected from You for purposes related to the Services including to:
By using the Service, You consent to Your personal information being collected, held and used in this way and for any other use You authorise. CreditorWatch will only use Your personal information for the purposes described in this Policy or with Your express permission.
It is Your responsibility to keep Your password to the Service safe. You should notify us as soon as possible if You become aware of any misuse of Your password, and immediately change your password within the Service or via the forgot password process.
By using the Service, You agree that CreditorWatch can access, aggregate and use non-personally identifiable data CreditorWatch has collected from You. This data will in no way identify You or any other individual.
CreditorWatch may use this aggregated non-personally identifiable data to:
All Data, including personal and non-personal information, that is entered into the Service by You, or automatically imported on Your instruction, is transferred to CreditorWatch’s servers as a function of transmission across the Internet. By using the Service, You consent to Your personal information being transferred to our servers as set out in this Policy.
Currently our servers are located in Australia, primarily by Global Switch Pty Ltd. (Global Switch), and Your personal information will be routed through, and stored on, those servers as part of the Service. Global Switch complies with relevant aspects of the U.S.-EU Safe Harbor Framework and has certified that it adheres to relevant Safe Harbor Privacy Principles. If the location of our servers change in the future, we will update this Policy. You should review our Policy regularly to keep informed of any updates.
By providing Your personal information to CreditorWatch, You consent to CreditorWatch storing Your personal information on servers hosted in Australia. While Your personal information will be stored on servers located in the Australia, it will remain within CreditorWatch’s effective control at all times. The server host’s role is limited to providing a hosting and storage service to CreditorWatch, and we’ve taken steps to ensure that our server hosts do not have access to, and use the necessary level of protection for, Your personal information.
CreditorWatch is committed to protecting the security of Your personal information and we take all reasonable precautions to protect it from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. Your personal information is stored on secure servers that have SSL Certificates issued by leading certificate authorities Symantec Corporation, and all Data transferred between You and the Service is encrypted.
However, the Internet is not in itself a secure environment and we cannot give an absolute assurance that Your information will be secure at all times. Transmission of personal information over the Internet is at Your own risk and You should only enter, or instruct the entering of, personal information to the Service within a secure environment.
We will advise You at the first reasonable opportunity upon discovering or being advised of a security breach where Your personal information is lost, stolen, accessed, used, disclosed, copied, modified, or disposed of by any unauthorised persons or in any unauthorised manner.
CreditorWatch will only disclose the personal information You have provided to us to entities outside the CreditorWatch group of companies if it is necessary and appropriate to facilitate the purpose for which Your personal information was collected pursuant to this Policy, including the provision of the Service.
CreditorWatch will not otherwise disclose Your personal information to a third party unless You have provided Your express consent. However, You should be aware that CreditorWatch may be required to disclose Your personal information without Your consent in order to comply with any court orders, subpoenas, or other legal process or investigation including by tax authorities, if such disclosure is required by law. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify You if we are required by law to disclose Your personal information.
The third parties who host our servers do not control, and are not permitted to access or use Your personal information except for the limited purpose of storing the information. This means that, for the purposes of Australian privacy legislation and Australian users of the Service, CreditorWatch does not currently “disclose” personal information to third parties located overseas.
If you choose to pay for the Service by credit card, Your credit card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by CreditorWatch staff. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by Data Vault provided by Commonwealth Bank Of Australia to enable CreditorWatch to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis. You should review Data Vault by Commonwealth Bank of Australia to ensure you are happy with it.
It is Your responsibility to ensure that the personal information You provide to us is accurate, complete and up-to-date. You may request access to the information we hold about You, or request that we update or correct any personal information we hold about You, by setting out Your request in writing and sending it to us at email@example.com
CreditorWatch will process Your request as soon as reasonably practicable, provided we are not otherwise prevented from doing so on legal grounds. If we are unable to meet Your request, we will let you know why. For example, it may be necessary for us to deny Your request if it would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy or affairs of other individuals, or if it is not reasonable and practicable for us to process Your request in the manner You have requested. In some circumstances, it may be necessary for us to seek to arrange access to Your personal information through a mutually agreed intermediary (for example, the Subscriber).
We’ll only keep Your personal information for as long as we require it for the purposes of providing You with the Service. However, we may also be required to keep some of Your personal information for specified periods of time, for example under certain laws relating to corporations, money laundering, and financial reporting legislation.
In providing the Service, CreditorWatch utilises "cookies". A cookie is a small text file that is stored on Your computer for record-keeping purposes. A cookie does not identify You personally or contain any other information about You but it does identify Your computer.
We and some of our affiliates and third-party service providers may use a combination of “persistent cookies” (cookies that remain on Your hard drive for an extended period of time) and “session ID cookies” (cookies that expire when You close Your browser) on the Website to, for example, track overall site usage, and track and report on Your use and interaction with ad impressions and ad services.
You can set your browser to notify You when You receive a cookie so that You will have an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance. However, You should note that refusing cookies may have a negative impact on the functionality and usability of the Website.
We do not respond to or honour “Do Not Track” requests at this time.
CreditorWatch sends billing information, product information, Service updates and Service notifications to You via email. Our emails will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how You can choose to be removed from any mailing list not essential to the Service. CreditorWatch will remove You at Your request.
If You wish to complain about how we have handled Your personal information, please provide our Privacy Officer with full details of Your complaint and any supporting documentation:
Our Privacy Officer will endeavour to:
CreditorWatch reserves the right to change this Policy at any time, and any amended Policy is effective upon posting to this Website. CreditorWatch will make every effort to communicate any significant changes to You via email or notification via the Service. Your continued use of the Service will be deemed acceptance of any amended Policy.
1. This privacy statement encompasses consents, notifications and disclosures under or in relation to the Privacy Act 1988 (as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012) (Act).
2. The terms of this statement operate concurrently with any pre-existing privacy statement, authorisation or notification, whether contained in our credit application, terms and conditions of trade or otherwise, save to the extent of any inconsistency in which case the terms of this privacy statement shall prevail.
3. For the purpose of this statement, the terms “personal information”, “sensitive information”, “credit eligibility information”, “credit information”, “commercial credit purpose”, “credit guarantee purpose”, “consumer credit purpose”, “credit reporting body”, “credit provider”, “credit reporting information”, “credit reporting code” carry the same meaning as under the Act and the term “Information” means personal information, sensitive information, credit eligibility information, credit reporting information and credit information, both severally and collectively.
4. The Supplier may collect personal information about the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) for the Supplier’s primary purposes which include the assessment of a credit application, reviewing existing credit terms, assessing credit worthiness, collecting overdue payments, assessing credit guarantees (current and prospective), internal management purposes, marketing, sales and business development purposes and direct marketing.
5. The Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) consent to the Supplier collecting, using and disclosing personal information (including sensitive information) for both their primary purposes specified herein and purposes other than the primary purposes, including the purpose of direct marketing.
6. The Supplier may collect, and may already have collected, Information from the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s), other credit providers, credit reporting bodies and other third parties for the purposes of its functions and activities including, but not limited to, credit, sales, marketing and administration. If the Information was not collected by the Supplier it may restrict or impede upon the Supplier trading with, extending credit to, continuing to extend credit to or extending further credit to the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s)or their related bodies corporate.
7. The Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) consent to the Supplier obtaining and making disclosure of Information about the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) from and to a credit reporting body and/or another credit provider for a commercial credit related purpose and/or a credit guarantee purpose and/or a consumer credit purpose and/or another related purpose. The Supplier notifies the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) that it may use and/or disclose credit eligibility information under section 21G of the Act.
8. The Supplier may provide personal information about the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) to any or all of the credit reporting bodies nominated below. The Supplier intends to disclose default information to any or all of the credit reporting bodies listed below. The Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) consent to such disclosure. The Supplier’s credit reporting policy contains a statement of notifiable matters in accordance with s21C of the Act and items 4.1 and 4.2 of the Credit Reporting Code in respect of disclosure to credit reporting bodies including what the information may be used for, what the Supplier may disclose and the Applicant’s and/or Guarantor(s)’ right to request limitations to the use of their information.
Level 15, 100 Arthur Street
NORTH SYDNEY NSW 2060
Tel: 1300 921 621
Level 13, 109 Pitt Street
SYDNEY NSW 2000
Tel: 1300 501 312
Level 2, 165 Grenfell St
ADELAIDE SA 5000
Tel: 1800 882 820
Dun & Bradstreet
Level 2, 143 Coronation Drive
MILTON QLD 4064
Tel: 07 3360 0600
Level 6, 549 St Kilda Road
MELBOURNE VIC 3004
Tel: 03 9699 0100
9. The Supplier may disclose Information to, and about them and the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) hereby acknowledge that they consent to the disclosure of such information to the Supplier’s employees, subsidiaries, employees, agents and related bodies corporate, past, present or prospective credit providers of the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) or their related bodies corporate, including for the purpose of that person considering whether to offer to act as guarantor or offer security for that credit, and/or overseas recipients and recipients who do not have an Australian link.
10. By reason of the Applicant’s and/or Guarantor(s)’ consent to the disclosure to overseas recipients hereunder, APP 8.1 will not apply to the Supplier’s dealing with the Applicant’s and/or Guarantor(s)’ Information.
12. The Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) will be deemed to have acknowledged and accepted the terms of this privacy statement by either signing and returning this statement, failing to provide written notification to the Supplier within 14 days of receipt of this statement that its terms are not accepted, continuing to trade with the Supplier after receipt of this Statement or, if the Applicant and/or Guarantor(s) are directors or guarantors of a customer, by not taking steps to prevent the customer from continuing to trade with the Supplier after receipt of this statement.